No More Berks County

No More Berks County

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Kids On The Block Make Some Noise in PA

The internet's on fire with the new piece written by an independent Wilkes-Barre/Scranton newspaper. Have you read it yet? If not, you should.

http://wilkesbarrescrantonig.com/2014/01/27/custody-cash-plea-help-place-else-turn/

Also stop by the blog here. Leave a comment and show your support for the NEPA community!

http://wakeupwilkesbarre.blogspot.com/2014/01/custody-for-cash-now.html?m=1

Together, we can stop the corrupt and make positive changes for families in Pennsylvania.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I feel some justice coming our way. One way or another you are gonna pay. Thought you got away with it. You didn't get away with shit. We are coming after all of you for your criminal action. Watch your back there are more of us and we can't wait for the SATISFACTION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like more information and would like to know who else to get my story to I don't want to lose my grand children contact me at deloresh83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete